In 10 or 11 years when she gets the joke, she’s gonna love this photo.
How long do you think it takes a child to learn how to read
THIS DOESNT MATCH MY BLOG BUT THIS IS THE REALIST SHIT IVE HEARD SINCE FRIED OREOS
I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations.
— (via fawun)
Am I doing this right
Get this on tumblr radar
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
crow for prez
Though we aren’t the biggest source of crow facts online you can find more crow facts here on nowyoukno
Notes from Management [ardentleprechaun]
17-year-olds: When I have a job I'm gonna have my own apartment and I'm gonna gets lots of tattoos and piercings and I'm gonna go to lots of concerts and oh yeah I'm gonna go backpacking across Europe!!
20-somethings: Hey can I borrow a dollar so I can buy some more dollar store macaroni and cheese